Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2022.
By Integrated Communications
This Tuesday, March 1, the Scholarship Program office began receiving applications for Sagrado Corazón University institutional and private scholarships, to be awarded for academic year 2022-2023.
Through a new and fast online platform, full time students in undergraduate programs leading to their first bachelor’s degree will be able to begin the evaluation process for financial aid up to an amount of $4,500 per academic year.
Are you interested in being the recipient of one of the more than 100 awards available? Fill out the FAFSA for the 2022-2023 academic year, as well as the General Application that will recommend which scholarships you are eligible for. Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2022.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Access the scholarship platform at https://sagr.co/Becas or use the following QR Code:
2. Read the instructions and look at all the scholarship options you can apply to.
3. Log in with your Sagrado username and password.
4. Fill out the “General Application” and once you are finished, click “Finish and Submit.”
5. Look at the Recommended Opportunities and apply.
6. Follow up on your application through the platform and Sagrado’s email.
“Once the application period is over, the applications will be evaluated by a multidisciplinary committee to choose the beneficiaries, according to the availability of funds and compliance with eligibility requirements. The selected students who commit to the established criteria will receive the corresponding scholarships starting in August 2022″.Luis Vélez Nevárez,
Director of Institutional Student Financial Aid
“We trust that these financial support opportunities will be greatly beneficial to the Sagrado student community,” Vélez Nevárez told inSagrado.
For more information on the application process or available scholarships, contact the Scholarship Program at email@example.com or call (787) 728-1515, extension 1228. The Scholarship Program office is located in the main hallway of the Sagrado Corazón building.